Hello everyone! This is my May TBR. Especially when on my bedside table with the dust jackets removed, this is definitely a month of blue-black-white books! Aesthetically pleasing and, hopefully, enjoyable!
- Saphriblau by Kerstin Gier. This is book #2 in the YA Fantasy series Edelstein. In English it is called “Sapphire Blue” and the series is called the “Precious Stone” Trilogy. I will be reading this for my German tutor.
- Beneath Wandering Stars by Ashlee Cowles. There is no particular reason I need to read this YA Contemporary, I’m just really excited for it, so I decided to replace a randomly selected book from my TBR Jar with this one!
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I have already started reading this book, hence why it is on my TBR! I’m not yet sure whether to consider it YA, NA or Adult, but it’s definitely Fantasy!
- Persuasion by Jane Austen. This will be off of my 2017 Challenge TBR and hopefully help me finally get over my Jane Austen prejudice thingy that isn’t really a prejudice 😀
- Night Owls by Jenn Bennett. This will be a reread off of my “Books to Reread in 2017” list. I love it the first time and I will hopefully continue to love it (or love it more) the second! It’s one of the few contemporaries on my list to reread.
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare. I have to read this for English class and I have already started. Unfortunately, we are reading it at a HORRIFICALLY slow pace. Hopefully that will speed up soon.
What books are you planning to read this month? I would obviously add ACOWAR to this list, but I will be reading that anyway so no need! These are mostly quite short books (with the notable exceptions of Nevernight which is about average length- unless I audiobook it- and Saphirblau which is above-average AND German) so hopefully I should be able to get this TBR read, even if some books slow me down. Happy reading, Keira x.