This month I didn’t buy a massive amount of books, or at least it didn’t feel like it. I got quite a few review copies and then I got a couple of pre-orders come in and I had to buy some books for school, but I didn’t buy THAT many, so I’m pretty happy.
The next seven books I received as electronic review copies in exchange for an honest review. If I have already reviewed one of the books, then click on the title to be redirected to my review.
- Initiate by Laura L. Fox
- Fates Divided by Jules Barnard
- A Fantastic Mess of Everything by Beck Medina. Unfortunately, this book does not have a cover.
- Dragonfly Nightmare by Erin Richards
- The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel by Hanna Peach
- A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson
- Oak and Mistletoe by J. Z. N. McCauley
These two books I bought for my GCSE English class.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
These three books were pre-orders that were delivered this month.
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- The Ugly by Alexander Boldizar
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
These were the Kindle books I bought this month.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Inherited by Freedom Matthews
- The Dark Wife by Sarah Diemer
And finally, these were the other books that I got this month, and possibly the books I am most excited about (with the exception of the pre-orders that I already read, of course).
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
And that is it! Now that the housekeeping of September is over, it is on to the new beginnings of October that my writing must now go. Happy reading! Keira x.
P.S. The story behind the image I picked for this post goes something like as follows:
I didn’t want another autumn picture of orange leaves.
‘Sweater weather’ started.
Sweater weather means the perfect time for blankets. Which lead me to cuddling.
Cuddling wallpaper: animals cuddling.