Hello everyone! I thought that getting to know me a bit better was a good way to return from some time away. I was tagged to do this by the wonderful Orang-Utan Librarian.
- Name: Keira
- Nickname: My mum calls me Keira Mousie, but please don’t call me that.
- Star Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: High School Student
- Hair colour: Dark blonde
- Hair length: Like upper-waist/mid back
- Eye colour: Blue-grey with a bit of green and yellow in it depending on the light
- Best feature: My brain, of course. Everyone’s brain is their best feature.
- Braces: Nope, although my dentist wants me to get some (to fix one tooth, I’m not going through all that trouble: I am terrified of the dentist.)
- Piercings: My ears. One in each ear.
- Tattoos: I’m fourteen. Self-explanatory.
- Right/left handed: Right.
- Best friend: No idea. That I really remember, was probably Tara, a girl I met when I was 6.
- Award: Does a certificate for passing a dance exam count? if it does, then I was 4.
- Real holiday: No idea. Probably a ski trip when I was a baby.
- Concert: Robbie Williams, 12 years old with my whole family.
- Film: Les Miserables
- TV Show: Strictly Come Dancing (because that definitely counts)
- Colour: Purple, but like lavender-y purple OR dark purple
- Song: The Arena- Lindsey Stirling
- Restaurant: Don’t have one as I just moved!
- Shop: Waterstones, of course. Or any bookshop. But I also really like shopping for clothes as well as Thorntons. I don’t know.
- Shoes: Ankle booties that I have that are suede pale brown colour and lace up as well as zip.
- Feeling: Somewhat tired, as well as happy, because I am finally on speaking terms with my ex again.
- Single or Taken: Single.
- Eating: I just finished a packet of Maltesers.
- Watching: Nothing. Rien. Nada.
- Wearing: A white night gown with blue flowers on it.
- Children: Three. Preferably two of my own and one adopted and the oldest one be a boy. As you can tell, my entire life is planned out and will almost certainly not go according to plan.
- Marriage: For sure, whenever I’m ready.
- Careers: I want to be an author, but as that is not enough to support myself and kids, I will most likely work in publishing as well.
- Where to live: A village with good public transport to a town with good shopping but also good culture.
- Miracles: I believe you can make your own miracles.
- God: Nope.
- Love at first sight: I believe in attraction or connection at first sight, but I think love requires time.
- Ghosts: Nope.
- Aliens: Do I believe in the possibility of life on other planets? Yes. Do I believe in little green men who want to take over earth or anything like that? No.
- Soul mates: I believe there can be many soulmates and that a soul mate is simply someone who compliments you as a human being and makes you think and makes you happy.
- Heaven/hell: I believe that heaven and hell is an idea invented by humans and that to each person it is their own individual idea, but I do not believe in it in the traditional sense.
- Kissing on the first date: Do whatever you like as long as it is consensual.
- Yourself: Of course. I learned that the hard way at a very young age, but it has made me a better and stronger person, for which I am grateful.