‘There is always more to come and more to see and more to read.’
Hello everyone and welcome to my August TBR! Here is my TBR for the month featuring a lot of Harry Potter. I hope to read a lot more than on this TBR, but for now let’s start with these.
THE ONES I NEED TO READ
The books that I have to read this month are all for the book club, as I have no school.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.
- Half Bad by Sally Green.
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
THE ONES I WANT TO READ
The first three books that I want to read I have always started. The fourth is one that I got in July and really want to read. There are more books that I really want to read than the ones here, but I am leaving my options open in terms of those.
- Die Erwählte von Sarah J. Maas
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Complete Poetry of Edgar Allen Poe
- The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
I’m rereading the rest of the Harry Potter series so that I can read the new story this month as well.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
THE ONES I WANT TO MAKE PROGRESS WITH
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari & Eric Klinenberg. I want to read one chapter of this (to the end of the current chapter I am on, that is.)
- The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm. I want to read 7 stories in this collection.
- The Art of Dramatic Writing by Lajos Egri. I want to read to the end of the chapter I am on and the chapter after that.
And that is all I really, really want to read this month. There are so many more books I am excited about, so who knows what I actually might end up reading!
Happy reading, Keira x.