Hello! This is a little announcement type post but also the birth of a challenge. Basically, the challenge lasts 30 days and you can start it whenever you like and you don’t necessarily have to most consecutively. There are prompts to fulfil for it (because challenges tell you what to write about it). I came up with them all, so I hope you like them. I will be starting this on the 15th of May and you are all welcome to join me if you wish, or to start now or two years from now or anytime in between!
- Take and share a picture of your favourite thing in your room/house/apartment.
- Take a picture of your favourite food and share a recipe for it.
- Write a letter to your parents and share it with us (you don’t actually have to give them a letter).
- Write and share a poem about your favourite season.
- Talk about your favourite celebration.
- Take a picture of something you hate.
- Take a picture of something you love.
- Write a letter to your past self (you can choose how far into the past).
- Discuss your thoughts on a pressing issues (e.g. racism, sexism, the migrant crisis, global warming).
- Create a piece of art and share it with us (any medium, visual or performing arts).
- Talk about a friend.
- Share a pet peeve.
- Share a fear.
- Share a hope.
- Talk about your favourite film.
- Share part of your culture.
- Talk about something you find difficult.
- Talk about weird careers.
- Tell us a story.
- Talk about a trip you’ve made.
- Share something that makes you cry.
- Talk about how something you love has affected you (e.g. Harry Potter).
- Share a nice deed you have done in the past week.
- Talk about something that makes you unique.
- Share something eco-friendly you have done in the past week.
- Take a picture of something annoying.
- Talk about you favourite book.
- Share a dream.
- Take a picture of something that makes you smile.
- Write a letter to humanity and share it with us.
I hope you found those prompts interesting and that some of you will join, but if not I know I’ll have fun doing it! Keira x.