Hello everyone! When you see this I’ll be in Northern France… I’m prewriting this in the car. This is my third time being nominated for this Award so thank you to everybody who has nominated me!! This time, it was the lovely Orang-utan Librarian! She’s awesome, so you should definitely check her out.
- Thank the person who nominated you (this should be common courtesy people!)
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated (I’ve done this twice before so I’m only going to do 5).
- Ask the nominees 11 questions.
The Orang-utan Librarian’s Questions
1: If time travelling was an option, which historical figure would you most like to meet?
Hmmm….. I think I would like to meet Queen Victoria at the beginning of her reign. She seems like she would be a very interesting, powerful woman and that period of time interests me immensely.
2: And who would you meet if it wasn’t an option?
So I’m guessing you mean in the present? In that case I would like to meet J. K. Rowling, I think. Harry Potter kind of made my childhood, so yeah 🙂
3: When daydreaming about time travelling do you worry about the butterfly effect?
Um, yeah? But then I realise it’s a daydream and that it doesn’t matter and I let my imagination flow and do as it pleases 😀
4: What are your feelings about James Bond?
Well, I haven’t watched the movies, but he seems to have a few too many girls for my liking. Just saying.
5: If you were a spy, what gadget would you most like to have?
My sister is watching a spy movie right now, so I’m going to ask her for her answer instead of me 😀
So my beautiful sister Lauren says she would like a laser disguised as lipstick or electric bubblegum that would electrify things when you spit it out. She watches a lot of spy stuff.
6: Would you make a good international spy or a bad one? Why?
Probably a bad one because if I didn’t agree with what the person employing me was doing then I would probably not work for them/ would sabotage them or help the other team. But then again, I am very determined and honest, so maybe I would make a good one. Who knows?
7: How often do you fly in dreams?
Never, at least not that I remember. Most of the dreams that I remember are either to weird to write about or involve pretty dresses and very attractive men and women 😀
8: If you could reinvent the world, what colour would you make the sky?
I actually really like pale blue, so I would probably keep it that colour, but I would make the seas more turquoise.
9: If you had been born in the Dark Ages, do you reckon you would have believed the Earth was flat?
If I had been born in the Dark Ages I would most likely be uneducated or if a noble lady, only educated in the more feminine arts like needlework and literature, so I probably would have believed it, yes… also, they didn’t really know anything else, so I quite probably would have believed it. I’m also very gullible.
10: On a scale of one to ten, how surreal do you feel like these questions are getting?
I think they are very interesting and require some deep thinking, which I like 😀
11: I’ve run out of questions- do ten star jumps.
I think you ran out of questions at 10 XD but I won’t do your jumps, because I’m currently in a car.
- Would you consider yourself an optimistic or pessimistic person and why do you think you are that way?
- How do you feel your travels abroad have affected your outlook on life and your personal ideals?
- Do you place more importance on mental or physical well being? Why?
- If time traveling were a thing, what time period would you want to go to and why?
- In the afore mentioned time period, what position in society would you have? Would you want to change genders?
- What is the most fascinating-yet-strange fashion thing in your opinion from any time period?
- Fields or woods? Why?
- Do you prefer writing essays or taking tests? Why?
- What is your favourite flower or tree and why?
- What is your opinion on the fact the Disney is making live-action remakes of their films?
- What is the most important quality for you in a friend and why?
Alex @Happy Alex
Anthony @a Very Awkward Blog
Elm @Just Call Me Elm of Something
Em @Lyf with Em
Luna @My Irrelevant Thoughts
That’s all for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Have a wonderful day and smile when you’re happy: it makes other people happy! Lots of love, Keira x