Well done, Anthony…. you made me mention her! Okay, so this is an award. Sigh again. About Miranda Sings (kind of). I don’t like her. I find her annoying. Anthony loves her. He nominated me. I’m not rude. And I appreciate it…. apart from the Miranda Sings part 😉 so I’m going to do this. (Don’t kill me Anthony 😉 I do actually appreciate the nomination, just don’t like her).
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
- Okay, why not start out awkwardly, right? I actually really like my body. Weird? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
- I’m honest (most of the time, sometimes I lie about what time I’m going to bed).
- My eye colour is really pretty too (in my opinion of course). It’s like a mixture of blue and grey with some rings of yellow-ish gold and turquoise as well! I also like my lips as well…
- I’m intelligent. I get good grades, I try to expand my knowledge as much as possible and I read. A LOT. I’m proud of my grades for semester 1 actually: my GPA is currently 6.7 (the maximum is 7, including gym and stuff like that!)
- I’m short. Like 158cm (5’2″). I actually like this, despite NOT BEING ABLE TO REACH BEYOND THE FIRST/SECOND SHELF OF THE KITCHEN CABINETS!!!! But seriously, being short has it’s perks. Maybe I’ll do a post on that at some point….
- I care about other people and try to help people out and bring a smile to their face, even if it is just the simplest of simple things. I can be mean and even teasing, but I’m a genuinely nice person.
- I like how I can admit to having really strange or ridiculous obsessions (like drawing boxes around camel heads, tapping out rhythms, reorganising my bookshelves, eating chocolate and crystallised ginger etc.)
So, despite me not liking Miranda Sings, I really do like what you have to do for this award. So, I am going to nominate as many people as possible (literally everyone in my reader except for Anthony even if they were already nominated for quite a long way back- 25 people, 23 blogs)
That is it for this post! Sorry for being so absent lately!
Feel good about yourself,