Hello everyone! It is the new year and time to set some resolutions!!! Some personal, some bloggish, some other things entirely!!!
- Be less stressed. I am going to allow myself to relax, to enjoy myself, to take deep breaths. I get stressed easily, so I’m going to need friends to help, but I know they will.
- Ask for help when I need it. I’m not going to be afraid of others mocking me and I will ask for help when I need it whether it be a teacher, a friend or you guys.
- Keep my room tidy. This is pretty basic, but goes hand in hand with being less stressed. Tidy room equals a tidy mind and all that jazz.
- Do my homework when I get it and manage my time more wisely.
Dance and Fitness Goals
- Finally achieve my box splits and my left leg forward splits.
- Exercise at least three times a week outside of dance class and gym class at school.
- Write a little bit every day.
- Complete my Goodreads challenge of 150 books.
- Read at least a little bit each day.
- Complete TBR Jar Challenge
- Read half of monthly TBR list
- Read more classics and graphic novels.
- Keep TBR under 80 books.
- Blog at least four times a week
- Do more personal posts.
- Continue Readers Recommendations.
- Do a Wrap Up every month.
- Do more book reviews- at least two a month.
- Follow more blogs.
Revolutionising my TBR
I haven’t been liking my TBR for the past few months, so I’ve decided to change it up. I will obviously have my TBR Jar Challenge and then any required reading for school.
I then also want to have at least two historical fiction, two contemporary, two classics, one non fiction, three fantasy, one graphic novel and two science fiction novels on my TBR, including books I am currently reading. I don’t need to read all of them, just some of each, to give me some more options. This section of my TBR will be called my ‘Genre Mad’ TBR and you will see January’s later today.
That’s it for my new years resolutions. Do you have any similar ones? Lots of love and happy reading, Keira x