Hello everyone! Today I am here with my TBR Jar (Pot) Challenge for 2016. Feel free to use my topics for your own TBR jar (or pot).
My challenges are:
- Read an adult contemporary.
- Read a non-fiction book (or finish one you are currently reading).
- Read a german language book (that you are not reading for school).
- Start and finish a series (a duology counts!!!)
- Read a 2016 debut. *every month on my blog I will be doing a new releases post with a section dedicated to debut novels*
- Read a book you want to read but previously DNF’d (by this I mean that there are some books I have previously put down because of a slump or something that I now want to read).
- Read a classic (that you are not reading for school).
- Read a graphic novel or comic.
- Read a sequel.
- Read a book you received last month.
- Read a book you received over two years ago.
- Read a historical fiction novel.
That is it for this post. All of my posts to do with this year and the end of next year can be found under the tag 2015herecomes2016.
Happy reading, Keira x.