Hello everyone! First of all, I wanted to apologise for my week-and-a-half absence. The last time I posted was the 18th. It is now the 29th!!!! Speaking of which, it is my birthday in a month today 😉
Anyway, the reason I was gone: schoolwork on Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Last Saturday and Sunday I was at a friend’s house and then went to watch Mockingjay Part 2 . Thursday to today…. I was in Budapest! It was gorgeous. Expect some photos etc. in this month’s haul and maybe wrap up (if I get around to doing one- I never did for October).
I’m back though, so let’s get into my TBR for December. I guess I’m kind of giving you an insight into my Haul and Wrap Up as well! There are 17 books in this TBR. I do not necessarily expect to read all of them, although it would be nice. I am four books away from completing my Goodreads challenge (I started in June, so the challenge for next year will be double as big- this half-year, my goal was 90).
Required Reading for School (2):
- The Honour Code: How Moral Revolutions Happen by Kwame Anthony Appiah. I might still finish this today or tomorrow- I only have 25 pages left. I have to read this for English.
- Das geheime Vermächtnis des Pan von Sandra Regnier. Ich habe dieser Buch nicht einmal gelesen. Ja, ich weiß, es ist eine Travestie, aber ich hoffe dass ich am mindestens ein paar Seiten von dieser Buch lesen bevor Weinachten. Hoffentlich. Ich bin immer noch am Seite 59- 14%-(dass bedeutet dass ich eine Seite dieser Monat gelesen hat… besser als ich gedanken hatte).
- For english-speaking readers: Basically, I have read one page of this book this month. So I need to read some next month. Badly.
Review Books (1):
- Escape from Witchwood Hollow by Elizabeth Jordan. I have read a bit of this book this month, although not a much considering it is under 200 pages. I got to 36% last month and am now at 40%. I need to finish this book within the next week and a half, and review it, as this was a book I received from the author in exchange for an honest review. So look out for that.
Books I am Currently Reading (6):
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I haven’t picked this book up this month and am on page 61 (14%).
- Peter Pan and Wendy by J.M. Barrie. Same goes for this one. I am on page 42. I read that much in about 10 minutes though, so I should hopefully be able to finish this one quickly (15%)!
- The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm. I read one story out of this during the month, and am on page 220 (42%).
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I started this book in the last two weeks and am on page 149 of 608 (25%).
- Where do Camels Belong? The Story and Science of Invasive Species by Ken Thompson. This was not on my TBR for November, although I was currently reading it at the time, as I only want to read one non-fiction book at a time, but considering that my other non-fiction book needs to be finished by the 2nd of the month, I am putting this back on the list. I am on page 130, 50% through the book.
- The Waters & the Wild by Francesca Lia Block. This is a library book that I checked out about a week ago. I am on page 7 (5%). This is a short book with small pages and quite large text, so I’m hoping to finish it quickly.
Library Books (3):
These are due on the 10th of December, but I can renew some if necessary.
- Snake Ropes by Jess Richards.
- A Whole Life by Robert Seethaler.
- Magic Study by Maria V. Schnyder. I read Poison Study one or two months ago and loved it, so I hope that I like this one just as much.
Books I want to Reread (2):
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling– continuing my reread of the Harry Potter series. This was on my TBR for November, but I never got around to it.
- The Man from Pomegranate Street by Caroline Lawrence. Another one that was on my TBR for last month.
Other Books I want to Read (3):
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. My mum pre-ordered this book, so it came on the 10th of November, but I haven’t yet gotten around to reading it.
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. Another book in a series I already read the others to (Winter was as well). This was also on my TBR for November.
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Why not? I feel like possibly reading it.