Hello everyone! The wonderful Cátia of The Girl Who Read Too Much nominated me for this award, so thank you.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me
- I play the flute.
- My favourite animals are wolves and snakes.
- I have a Labrador who is 14 years old.
- I like roses.
- I am somewhat happy with my school picture this year!
- I love quotes and coll postcards and things and have covered my windows in them.
- I find it difficult to sleep in a single bed and always wake up with my arms and/or legs sticking off the side of the bed, so I have a double bed.
- I have lived in three countries- England, Germany and Switzerland.
- I was born with dark brown hair but it all fell out and came back blonde.
- When I was four, I had an ear infection and burst my ear drum at the same time. I was on disgusting lemon medicine for a few months until they realised it didn’t work. During this time, I was deaf in one ear and so I had to learn how to lip read. It also resulted in me developing a loud voice, so that I could hear myself properly.
- I reorganise my bookshelves… a lot. It’s a little bit of an obsession. At least I always know where things are, right?
Questions From Cátia
Glass half full or half empty? I would say it depends on the situation. If I only filled up the glass until the halfway point, then it’s half full. If it was full and then I drank it, it’s half empty. Interpret that the way you like.
Tea or Coffee? Tea for sure. I can’t stand the smell of coffee.
What else do you do in your free time?
I’m assuming you mean apart from reading. Well, I talk to my friends, hug (it’s one of my favourite pastimes), write, draw/paint, sleep. I really love sleep.
Describe yourself in ONE word.
How long have you been in the blogosphere?
Since the very end of June this year. Like a few days before the end of the month.
If you are an animal, what would you like to be and why?
I would like to be a wolf. I just think that the pack dynamic and relationships are so interesting. Not to mention how beautiful the animals are. Although, technically I am already an animal.
Which is your favourite season? Why?
Autumn, or early winter/late spring, I guess. Mostly because of the temperatures. I also really love the colours of the leaves in Autumn and the brightness of the greens in late spring. Unfortunately, these are also very busy times of year, especially Autumn with the amount of schoolwork I am currently doing.
What books would you like to see become a movie?
Throne of Glass… but I think that has been optioned for a TV show, already. Maybe The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester… I REALLY love that book.
What is the meaning behind your blog’s title?
Okay, well, it was actually inspired by the blog in Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I liked her closing thing ‘Girl Online, Going Offline’. It inspired me to start a blog and I thought Signing On, Signing Off was cool too. I have wanted to change it multiple times, but I think I’ll just leave it the way it is now.
Do you play an instrument? If so what? If not, any you would like to play?
I actually answered this in my facts 🙂 I play the flute.
If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?
I would probably pick Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I’d just like to spend a normal day as her.
Stefani @I read books
Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
J. @J. Bookish
Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
Audrey @Forwards and Bookwards
It was really hard to find enough people to tag for this, so I ended up finding some great new blogs… yay!
My Questions for You
- What is your favourite sound?
- If you had to describe the way you are currently sitting/standing/positioned in one word, what would that word be?
- Have you ever liked one of your school photos?
- Do you like chocolate?
- Do you have any IKEA furniture?
- If you had to wear one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you could only ever eat cereal or toast for breakfast, which one would you pick?
- What is your favourite film?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What scares you the most?
- Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
That was it for this post! I hope you enjoyed,