Hello everyone! Today I am here with the Sunshine Blogger Award. The lovely Stefani @I read books nominated me for this, so thank you Stefani.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
- Nominate a few blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
- Have a personal library of all the books on your TBR as mass market paperbacks or have a small collection of signed books?
I’m assuming that I have this in addition to my current bookshelves? As in I can have all my books and all my TBR books as mass market paperbacks or a small collection of signed books? In that case, I would go for a small collection of signed books. I can always add to it and I have enough TBR books anyway.
- First edition or signed copy of your favorite book? Signed copy, for sure. I don’t really care whether I have the first edition or not.
- Get all the new releases or have time to reread your favorite books? Have to time to reread my favourite books. Whilst I do buy new releases, I don’t buy all of them because I am not interested in some of them and sometimes I will wait for them to come out in paperback because my family and I have to move around a bit for my dad’s work and paperbacks take up less space. I would like time to reread my favourites as well as doing my required reading and getting through the books on my TBR.
- Spend an outrageous amount of money on that dress you’ve wanted for ages or get a ticket for an author event?
Get a ticket for an author event. I never really splurge on clothing and at this time of year, I would just ask for it for Christmas or my birthday.
- Eat in a fancy restaurant today or buy a shiny new hardcover tomorrow?
Again, I don’t really eat in restaurants- no one to eat with except my family and neither my dad or my sister can sit still for long so I would buy a shiny new hardcover tomorrow. Unless I had an event going on or was going out with someone, then I would rather eat at the fancy restaurant.
- Meet your favorite book blogger or your favorite Youtuber?
Favourite book blogger simply because I feel like we would have more to talk about and would find it easier to relate, perhaps.
- Go to the cinema with friends you haven’t seen in such a long time or stay at home to read your most anticipated book of the year?
Go to the cinema with friends I haven’t seen in a long time. I can read that book tomorrow but my friends might not be there tomorrow. Make the most of life whilst you can.
- Discuss a book on Goodreads or go to book club meetings each month? Discuss a book on goodreads. I don’t have time to go to book club meetings. I hardly have enough time to do my schoolwork, my blogging, writing my novel, dance classes and flute lessons as it is.
- Read one amazing book per month or ten average ones?
How about one amazing book and some average ones? If I were to only read one amazing book per month I would spend the majority of my time not reading. If I’m not in a reading slump, it generally takes me between one and three days to read a book.
- Have influence over your favorite book-to-movie adaptation or write your own book? Write my own book, for sure. Sometimes book-to-movie adaptations annoy me but I tend to just forget about it and savour the amazingness of the book. On the other hand, I have wanted to write my own book for a while and I am currently doing so, although it is in the very early stages. My problem is finishing novels. After awhile the idea that I had seems so childish.
- Meet your all time favorite author or meet a bunch of authors whose books are only OK?
Meet my all time favourite author. Easy question.
Questions from Me to You
If you know where the title came from… I will love you forever (I’ll give you a hint ‘from me to you’ is written on this things paw or blanket a lot. You probably won’t get it.
- What book would you recommend to a seven year old with a high reading ability?
- Hairbrush or comb?
- Would you rather be the lawyer for someone who murdered someone or who participated in child trafficking?
- On a lighter note, what is your favourite season?
- Duvet or blanket?
- Painting of sketching?
- Be able to write a poem or be able to write a book?
- Would you rather have the ability to read and comprehend any classic you want, easily, or the ability to stop time whilst reading a classic (NOTE: THIS POWER ONLY APPLIES TO THE READING OF CLASSICS)?
- Non-fiction or Short Story collection?
- Black or white?
- What Hogwarts house would you be in according to your own opinion of yourself?
Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
Anthony @aVeryAwkwardBlog (check your emails, I still can’t comment on your blog!)
Aubrey @Pointe Taken
That’s it for now! I hope you have a wonderful today and happy reading,