Hello everyone! I am in a major reading, writing and blogging slump at the moment, so sorry that I haven’t been posting anything recently. I have two things to post today, though, including this, so yay! I found this tag over at Josie’s blog (Josie’s Book Corner) and she tagged everyone, so I’m doing it!
Okay, so the way this works is that you pick five books and then use them to answer the questions and determine your future. Let’s go!
My books are:
- Abandon by Meg Cabot
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- The Salmon Who Dared to Leap Higher by Ahn Do-Hyun
- Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (abandon)
Well, the first world was ‘I’ so I’m going to college! Yay!!!!!!
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed. (abandon)
The first page I opened to had no name, so I flipped again and got John. Guess I’m going to be sending the dead to their final location for the rest of eternity.
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry. (carry on)
‘Snow’ was the first name I came across… So I guess I’m marrying Simon…. I don’t know how I feel about this one. I would of preferred Baz but even then… I like Simon and Baz too much to be with either of them.
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend. (carry on)
Okay, so this one I’m not happy with. The Mage. He would be an awful best friend.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have. (harry potter and the deathly hallows)
I’m going to have one child! That’s okay.
6. How many children did you have? Open book 3 as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc. (harry potter and the deathly hallows)
Ron! That’s an okay name, I suppose.
7. Where does book 4 take place? This will be the place you will live. (the salmon who dared to leap higher)
Guess I’ll be living in the sea/river then….
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation. (the salmon who dared to leap higher)
The first name is ‘Smooth-Tongued Salmon’ so I guess I am going to be swimming everywhere, which works out pretty well considering I’m living in the sea.
9. Does book 5 have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. (life and death)
I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure there are no animals. I’m okay with that, I would be an awful pet owner.
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy. (life and death)
Carine… I honestly cannot see him being my enemy…
Well, that’s it. My life didn’t turn out as well as Josie’s and didn’t make nearly as much sense but here goes:
I will go to college, only to later become the ruler of the Underworld and spend eternity shipping dead souls to their final location. I will marry Simon Snow and the Mage will be my best friend. I’m going to have one child named Ron. I will live in the river and my transportation is swimming. I will have no pets and my enemy will be Carine Cullen.
Yeah, that isn’t very believable or desirable…. I tag Bianca @The Ultimate Fangirl.
Bye for now,