Hello everyone! So, as often happens, I am here with a tag that nobody tagged me on. I remember seeing this somewhere a few weeks ago but I can’t remember where. The original, however, can be found at Becca and Books. Basically, the way this works is:
- You have 18 characters and 18 most likely to…. thingies. Let’s call them categories.
- Pick the first three categories and characters.
- Choose which character is most likely to _______.
So let us begin and I hope you enjoy,
- Arrange a marriage. As in pick the spouse of their child(ren).
- Buy blu-tac as an anniversary present.
- Own a toy collection.
- Septimus Heap from the Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage
- Severus Snape from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Gemma from Stolen by Lucy Christopher
So…. this is difficult. I think Snape would have to own a toy collection, simply because he is full of unexpected surprises. I think Gemma would arrange a marriage for her child because she knows how difficult love but mostly because there is no way she would give blu-tac as a present. So I guess Septimus will be giving out free blu-tac. I don’t think that even exists in his world…. oh well 😉
- Accidentally cut themselves with a pencil.
- Receive a build-a-bear workshop gift voucher as a gift from their significant other.
- Go to a really good university (Cambridge, Oxford, Ivy League sort of thing).
- Will from The Dark Is Rising Sequence by Susan Cooper
- Jude from I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Kelsea Glynn from Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Gosh, this is really difficult!!!! I think Kelsea would accidentally cut herself with a pencil because she would fall asleep working and end up stabbing herself in the finger with the pencil or something like that. I think Jude will have to get the build-a-bear voucher because her S/O at the end of the book has a sense of humour and she is quite artistic. Also, Will is really smart and mature, so he would probably go to a really good university.
- Meet the Queen
- Die single.
- Have a panic attack over meeting a celebrity.
- Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Samirah (Sam) from Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Freya from Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
That gif is supposed to be her sighing in relief…. according to google…. Okay, well, Freya and Cath are both pretty much celebrities themselves, so I guess Sam is going to have to have the panic attack. Freya would die single, because she will never die and so it just works, because Cath has a certain someone who I will not name because… spoilers. Cath would meet the Queen for Outstanding Achievement in Literature. Or something like that.
- Have a fear of butterflies.
- Be executed for terrorism.
- Hate the colour black.
- Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Aedion from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- Morag from DarkIsle by D.A. Nelson
I think Aedion would be executed for terrorism, because he is a warrior and also because in his day and age, people are still executed on a regular basis. Morag would hate the colour black because of the type of childhood and the area in which she lived, which was dark and oppressing. Ginny would have a fear of butterflies because she is hilarious and because J.K. Rowling writes strange characters. Also… it could be the result of a prank played on her by Fred and George…
- Carry around a book bag.
- Be a teacher’s pet.
- Wear heels everyday.
- Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Zuzanna from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Finley from The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Finley would be the one to carry around a book bag for sure- she reads a lot and her father owns a book shop. Rhysand would be a teacher’s pet because he is good at sucking up… I mean, look at him and Amarantha. That leaves Zuzanna to wear heels everyday, which I can kind of see. This was by far the easiest round so far!
- Be immortal but die anyway.
- Be a princess.
- Become a serial killer.
- Shahrzahd from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Baz from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Rowan from Throne of Glass
Nooo!! Three of my favourite characters. Especially Baz and Rowan. Shahrzahd would become a princess. That’s easy. Baz could never become a serial killer, he is too obsessed/ careful about not murdering people because of his… species. I don’t think Rowan could become a serial killer, but I guess he could if the guys he was killing were threatening his kingdom or someone he cared about. So, Baz will be immortal and die anyway.