I found this one somebody’s blog a while ago and can’t remember who it was but I noted it down that I wanted to do it, so here it is 🙂
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Ummm….. I guess trilogies because you rarely find fantasy standalones and fantasy is my favourite genre.
2. Read only female or male authors?
In all honestly, I really dislike this question. If you choose your books based on the gender of the person who wrote them you are being close-minded or prejudiced (unless it is for a challenge or something).
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
There is no Barnes and Noble where I live and no English bookshops in the country I live in, I would have to wait until visting family in the UK to buy books and the english book section in Hügen Dübel (the german version of Barnes and Noble or Waterstones etc.) is limited. So Amazon.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Movies because you don’t have to wait for episodes and you can then go to the cinema with friends.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Is this even a question? Five books a week!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Author. I actually do want to be an author eventually, so we’ll see.
7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Read new books. As much as I love rereading books, the need to read new books would frustrate me far too much if I could only ever read my top 20.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
As I don’t like libraries, a book seller.
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
Only read my favourite genre, because it changes all the time with my mood, so technically I always get to read whatever genre I want.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. As much as I do love eBooks, I would miss physical books too much to go without them.