Thank you Anthony from @aVeryAwkwardBlog for nominating me for this award. You should definitely check out his blog, I love it!!!! Also, thanks for giving us some awesome questions!
A-Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
B-Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts (or just comment on a post about the post and link them on your post) .All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers. (This is really hard so I’ve upped the number to under 250 followers and I’m only nominating 3. It’s not cheating, I just really don’t have the time to spend hours searching the web right now :))
C-Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
D-Copy these rules into your post.
1.What do you hate about blogging?
Editing wrap ups, Sunday Posts and Hauls. So many pictures and I’m not the best at formatting so they take me hours.
2. Would you prefer owning a cat-sized elephant or a dog-sized giraffe?
Dog-sized giraffe. Giraffes, I think, I would find more manageable.
3. What’s the first blog you ever followed?
4. Who is your favorite youtuber? Do you remember the first video you ever watched?
In terms of booktube, it would be Sasha form abookutopia. In general, it would be Joe Sugg from ThatcherJoe. And no, I don’t remember the first video I ever watched,
5. Would you rather have a financially successful book-turned-movie that everyone hates on, or a barely known book that has been read and loved by a few but hasn’t got any kind of fandom?
A barely known book that has been read and loved by a few but hasn’t got any kind of fandom- quality over quantity, right? Also, who is to say that the book won’t become more popular in the future.
6. If you could ban tank tops or shorts from the world, which would you pick?
Neither, I don’t really have a problem with either. If I had to choose I would ban shorts that show all of your bottom? That is really offensive to some people and a bit unneccessary.
7. How do you feel about Lady Gaga’s new transition into a classier look and her ventures in classics and jazz?
She has? I didn’t know….
8. If you could change the fate of one fictional character, who would it be and what would you change?
I actually wouldn’t change anything. I think that I either love or hate a book because of what happened and that everything, including deaths or horrible, or good, fates plays a part in that so I don’t see the need to change it even if I think differently when I am reading the book.
9. Can you Whip That Nae Nae? Have you at least tried?
Sort of, I guess. It isn’t exactly something I really practice, you know? And yes, I have done it.
10. What’s your favorite fruit?
11. If I showed up at your house, like right now, while you’re reading this, what would your reaction be?
Well, I’m not at my house, so there would be no reaction.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What is your favourite book troupe?
- What is your least favourite piece of furniture?
- What is your best quality, physical or not?
- If you had to die your hair an unnatural colour for the rest of your life, which colour would you choose?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Why did you choose to blog and not do videos? Did you ever consider doing videos? Do you do both?
- How would you describe your book buying habits?
- Who is your fictional boy/girlfriend?
- What is your preferred genre?
- Do you like Middle Grade, YA or Adult fantasy more?
Bianca @The Ultimate Fangirl
Nicole @Away In Neverland
That is it for this post. Hope you enjoyed and congrats to my nominees, you deserve this 🙂