Hello!!! So, a couple of days ago Anthony from @aVeryAwkwardBlog nominated me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. I just want to take a moment and thank him, it really means a lot and you should all go and check out his blog, his writing style is infectious and never fails to put a smile on my face. Also, sorry about the middle section of this post. It’s a bit rambly- it’s late and I’m tired. Anyway, now you get an insight into what I sometimes write and then delete…
Now, as for how the award works:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2) Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3) Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
4) Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Well, I’ve already done one and two, so let me think of some facts….
Simple to start with, I guess…..
Why is this so hard?
And why have I got so many dot-things… argh! What do you call them? I give up. I’m just going to write the facts. Argh!!!!! (Sidenote from later: like two seconds later: sorry!!!)
- I speak English, German almost fluently and I am currently learning French.
- I rearrange my bookshelves a lot. Like sometimes multiple times a day. It’s a problem.
- In January, I dyed my hair purple. It is no longer purple- it grew and faded to pink-tinted blonde. (Dark blonde is my natural colour, by the way- I haven’t dyed it again since).
- My birthday is in December. I will be combining my birthday and Christmas hauls as they are seriously close together.
- My favourite animals are snakes and wolves. I find them both fascinating and misunderstood creatures, although they are most certainly dangerous.
- My parents have had three pets. All of them have been named after curry. Corma, the goldfish, Teeka, the cat (as in Chicken Teeka Masala) and Rogan Josh (yes, I use my dogs name as a nickname), the dog. Rogan is the only one still alive, the others died before I was born…
- On a more light-hearted note, I have a bear called Teders (I didn’t name my toys, okay) that I sleep with every night (except when I’m on holiday).
Okay, now, I’m not going to nominate 15 people, because that is just too many, but I will nominate 4 ( I was going to do 7, but I’m way too tired to think right now and you guys’ posts have been the last ones I read and you commented on my blog recently too. That is literally how I chose. Which is a good thing. I don’t even know what I’m saying any more).
Bianca @The Ultimate Fangirl
Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions
Sam @A Blast of Random
Stefani @I Read Books
That’s it for now, guys. Sorry for how disjointed and strange and rambly this post is. Something is seriously wrong with me right now and I need sleep so badly but I won’t have much time to post tomorrow, so I wanted to get this up tonight. I will still be posting tomorrow, just two things instead of three as I was going to.
Thanks and good night,