So, I would like to take a moment to thank Cristina of @MyTinyObsessions for nominating me for the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post.
- Answer the questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate up to ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees
- Let your nominees know you nominated them.
So these are the questions Cristina asked:
Uh, all of them? I really loved Throne of Glass…. Harry Potter? How is this even a legitimate question? There is no answer.
Favourite TV show?
I don’t watch TV but probably Strictly Come Dancing- it’s the only show I watch all of the episodes for every year.
Again, this is so difficult but I really loved Les Miserables the Musical.
Favorite Book-Movie/TV adaptation?
The Hunger Games. The films were really well done, especially the latest one. I loved some of the Harry Potter films too but they left out too many good things and I don’t like what they did to Ginny’s character either (they made her much weaker and less vibrant).
Alan Rickman. He also happens to be a director. He was great as Snape.
Kate Winslet. I especially love her period dramas.
Favorite Book ship?
Possibly Aelin and Rowan from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas or Warner and Juliette from Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Favorite TV Show ship?
As I don’t watch TV, I don’t have one.
Favorite Movie ship?
Thor and Jane Foster. Just yes. They are adorable.
Sarah J. Maas. Her books are just perfection.
Now, as for the questions I am going to ask:
- Do you watch TV? Why or Why not? If you do watch TV what kind of TV do you like to watch?
- Do you like having a full schedule or would you rather be completely free to do what you want all the time?
- What is your favourite relationship dynamic?
- What colour pen do you most like to write in or are you more of a pencil type person?
- What did you want to be as a child (before high school and things)?
- What is your favourite season?
- What type of phone do you have? Do you have a phone at all?
- What do you think of social media?
- Do you mind having a TBR pile? How big it too big in your mind?
- What are some misconceptions people have about you? If you’re not sure ask your friends or colleagues or teachers. Why do you think they have them? Do a bit of self-reflection, I hear it’s good for the brain.
Do you like my questions? I know I do. I’m going to nominate….
Sam @A Blast of Random
Audrey @Forwards and Bookwards
Bianca @The Ultimate Fangirl