Hello! As promised, here is a tag to celebrate holidays!!!!!!! I found this book tag over at alwaysinneverland and she (Nicole) tagged whoever read her post and wanted to do it! You can see her post here and I hope you enjoy mine!!!! Also, I know this is late (as the other posts that I promised you are) but I got back around midday yesterday and I had to unpack etc. so I hope to be caught up on them today and tomorrow!
1. Emma Watson — A book with a hot kick-ass female character
Heather from Panic by Lauren Oliver. She seems like she would be pretty hot and, although some might disagree, I found her to be incredibly kick-ass. I mean no-spoilers but…. Panic. Like, seriously.
2. Ryan Gosling — A book with the hottest male character
Ethon from the Hidden Wings series by Cameo Renae. Hands down one of the best angel series I’ve ever read and although I love Kade… Ethon just gives me shivers. And no- it is NOT because he is the bad boy. I just really like him as a character (and ahem… as a guy).
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favorite fictional book couple
Scarlet and Wolf from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer. Soul mates. Enough said.
4. Shailene Woodley — Author you’ve recently discovered and loved
Well, I didn’t really ‘recently’ discover this author, more like I re-discovered her, but Sarah Dessen. The first book I read (excluding when I first read her books when I was 10) was Saint Anything and I absolutely loved it.
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favorite short story or novella
For this, I am going with a collection of short stories (sort of) and that is the original fairytales of the Grimm Brothers which was recently translated into English. I am partway through reading them and I am really enjoying them. And boy is the cover gorgeous.
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favorite Big Book (over 500 pages)
For this one, I am going to go with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling. The UK edition of this book has approx. 640 pages.
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Enough said.
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
Paradiso by Dante. This is the third book/part to the Divine Comedy (Inferno and Purgatorio being the first two). I really enjoyed Inferno, liked Purgatorio and almost fell asleep during Paradiso.
9. Ian Somerhalder — Cutest book on your shelf
This is cute-ish in cover (which I personally don’t think does the book justice) and adorable in content. Boys for Beginners (I also hate the title- they really could of done a better marketing job with this book) by Lil Chase.
10. Jennifer Lawrence — Perfect book or series
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. The whole series, including the prequel novellas. They get better as they go along.